I totally packed up and moved all my sewing stuff to mom's. Mom recently had one of her upstairs bedrooms remodeled and that along with another large room are going to be our shared sewing suite. I'm really really looking forward to it.
I bet you are thinking, oh big deal, you took your sewing machine and some fabric to your mom's, what's up with calling it a "major goal"....
Well we have a full size pick up truck. The back was loaded HIGH with my totes of fabric, bins of notions, patterns and misc. sewing related stuff. Both my machines (sewing and serger) as well as all my thread and other miscellanous embellishments and tools were loaded in the back seat of said full size pick up truck.
So yup MAJOR accomplishment.
However a really major accomplishment is looming and i'm not happy about it. I have to give up my morning coffee fix. I have 2 cups of coffee every single morning. It's my thing, I sit and read emails, check facebook, etc and I have my coffee. I love my coffee. I crave my coffee. But alas, I must say goodbye to my morning cup of joe, at least for a little while. I want to have the caffeine withdrawl out of the way before surgery day, because I do not want to deal with a caffeine headache on top of all my other surgery stuff. So this week I have got to get off the "joe"...any tips would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:
I gave up coffee and caffine for about a year: Make sure you go off of it slow or you will be miserable. If you have 4 parts of coffee, for example, start tomorrow with 3 parts caf and 1 part decaf, and then in the next day or two go half and half, and then do 1 part cal and 3 parts decaf until you're just drinking decaf. Or, if you want to give up coffee completely, try starting out with green tea, and then down to herbal tea. I drank hot water with lemon and found that worked really well - ended up i just wanted something warm to get me going in the morning.
Post a Comment