So i'm working on a list of things i want to do & goasl I want to accomplish, after surgery/weight loss. This is of course not an all inclusive list, i am sure i will add to it as time goes on...and I'm trying to be realistic about things and not give myself unattainable expectations.
So in no particular order, here are some -
* Weigh below 300 lbs. That's a biggie for me, I can honestly say I have not weighed that little in at least 10 years, probably longer as I stopped really keeping track a LONG time ago.
* Have food be an afterthought, not the priority.
* Buy a bicycle and go for lots of bike rides with my family! Including when we are camping!
* Do some sort of daily exercise - every day! not one day, skip 6, another day, skip 5...etc. I want to feel good and healthy and exercise every single day in some form.
* Buy clothes that are not "Plus" sized. It will feel like winning the lottery if I can buy a pair of pants in the "regular" department of a store, what size is that anyway? Like a 16/18? or is that plus sized too? See, i don't even know what a "regular" size is anymore.
* Run after Faith when we are outside playing, or better yet, run ahead of Faith :-)
* Have another baby - yes this is a ways out, but it's on my list. I want to have another baby :-)
* Climb a mountain - no not like Everest or anything, just a small Adirondack mountain will do :-)
* Buy a canoe and take canoe trips with my family :-)
* Wear a bathing suit in public and feel comfortable in it - this one may never happen as with the weight loss i will surely have a LOT of skin issues, and are girls really ever "comfortable" in a bathing suit. But I'm putting it out there, cause I would really like to feel more comfortable swimming with Faith at the beach, not just being the "fat mom" sitting on the sidelines.
Well i guess that's enough for today...more later :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment