Weight Loss

Monday, September 20, 2010

24 1/2 lbs lost since surgery!

Overall weight loss from high weight is 32 1/2 lbs!

I know you probably all think, well duh, you had weight loss surgery, why are you shocked. Well truth is like any other "diet" you don't really believe you will succeed. At least I don't. I set myself up for failure, might sound weird but i just don't "count on it" if you know what i mean. Yes I knew i'd lose, did i think it would be this much at first, nope no way! I know that this rate will not continue, and in fact at some point soon i expect to hit a plateau for anywhere from a week to a few weeks because that's just the experience of a lot of WLS (weight loss surgery) patients like me. But we shall see.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay!! This is great, Sarah!