Weight Loss

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Staying about the same...

Went camping last weekend and overindulged a bit, not bad though, so i'm still hanging out at the same loss, between 5-7 lbs depending on the day, but i'm happy with that and i'm back on my diet and i'm sure some more will start to come off.
I have another appointment tomorrow along with a nutrition review class. The class is about the eating and requirments after surgery, the stuff the dietician already went over with me but this is a reminder class for everyone to bring up questions and to reinforce what we "should" already know. I'm sure the class will be geared more towards those having the "traditional" bypass and the lap bands but I will hopefully benefit from the discussion just the same.
I'm getting nervous that i havn't heard from the insurance company yet. I will be asking at the office tomorrow what their thoughts are on it. They had stated they expected to have an approval by this appt. so i'm getting nervous there is some sort of hold up. I'm staying optimistic, but at the same time i keep feeling like a ticking clock, when is the approval coming, when will the surgery be, etc etc.

No comments: