Saturday, April 30, 2011
Lost 14 lbs in April
I'm thrilled to be losing weight more steadily again after what seemed like a long slow plateau. However, i am nervous because of the pregnancy. I am struggling to eat enough, i have to force myself to eat extra protein bars and foods because i am just not hungry, i feel full quite a bit of the time. I'm doing my best to make sure i get my 90 grams of protein in every day, but i'll be honest this is the most I've struggled with it since the initial month or 2 after surgery. I now cannot each just protein, i have to include a decent amount of carbs in my daily food intake because it's bad for baby to be in ketosis. I'm working on it and i hope that by this time next week i have a good handle on what foods I can tolerate well. I may have to start adding protein powders into some other drinks or foods, not sure what though? Working on it, suggestions are always welcomed :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment